Tuesday 15 January 2013

trash trinket boxes

My latest obsession is glueing metal bits on left over christmas boxes and tins.  What you can see on my desk is the first tin drying after a little rub and buff.  To the right you can see the other two boxes drying and on the left the plastic containers which currently house my collection of bits.

A close up of the round box after a coat of alcohol inks, glimmer mist sprays, bling and rub and buff. Still working on the little square box which I had coloured red but it is not looking good.  I will have to rethink the colour scheme.

The trash trinket boxes are definitely inspired by Finnabair.

4 comments:

  1. Your tins are gorgeous ...and our poppies below are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That box looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, your box is absolutely gorgeous!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete