Monday 1 November 2010

BPC layout and other ramblings

I got my first lo finished for week 1 of Nic Howard's  BPC class (color or is it colour).  Quite happy with how it turned out in real life.  Although the photo is poor quality.  What could I do I only had my phone at the time.  So far enjoying the class and always lovely comments from everyone when I have posted a pic.


This is Charlee (named by dd) a very sweet cat with a slight anxiety problem.  She is definitely a one woman/person cat.  She still runs off most times if hubby or teenage son try to pat her.  Unless they are at home by themselves and then she might hang around and check out what they are doing.  But being a cat person I am accepting of her cat like ways and find her traits quite endearing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment